22 February 2020
#Insurance #Webtraffic #WebsiteDesigning #CustomerEngagement
An established, innovative leader in the industry, this Insurance company was known for the services they provide the customers.
This Insurance company’s primary goal was to improve their brand equity and online reach. Also, improve the overall aesthetics and user experience so that the site is more engaging for the customers. They mainly wanted to calibrate the customer expectations of policy via self-service.
SignOn worked in updating and improving the accessibility and functionality of their current website so that they could support a stronger digital strategy.
- Created a website where the content was more accessible, information was more readily available and getting quotes and updates on a fully self-serve platform. This had more intuitive navigation for the customers to lead them to their desired goals, be it getting a quote, updating documents, raising complaints and more. All the manual paperwork was reduced.
- Since they wanted a more friendly feel to the website, SignOn changed the User interface where it would be more appealing to the audience. This was also incorporated with an intuitive UX to make the site aesthetically pleasing, which also made the products easier to understand and retain.
Configuration and Deployment timeline - 2 Months Study, 6 Months Deployment, 2 Months Transition
Time to Go Live - 8 Months from Contract
- Website traffic increased by 20%
- Reduced the bounce rate on the site by 34%
- Dramatically improved the experience of the users and improved the usability of the users.