The Making Of a Good Video Marketing Strategy!April 24, 2019
How To Use LinkedIn As A Brand Promoting PlatformApril 30, 2019
Artificial intelligence has downright taken over the digital world, no, the whole world actually. It is the science of machines and gone are the days where things used to be done manually. Depending on AI just makes things easier and simpler. Just one command and voila! Your work is done. Now, writing the best blog/article or any sort of content wouldn’t have its effect if it does not reach the right audience. AI will help in producing content quicker and promote it to the targeted audience. This is done by using AI tools.
How can we merge AI with content marketing to create a good marketing strategy?
- AI can generate content automatically allowing marketers to make simple and short stories/content. This process is already out in the day for some time now. Companies like Yahoo, fox etc have been using it. AI here makes sure that the content that is being generated is of quality and is apt for the topic that is needed. This also includes all the grammar check.
- To stay on top of search and marketing trends, you need to continuously scrutinize and a lot of data. Many of these repetitive and manual tasks can be automated using AI tools so you can optimize, plan, personalize, promote, measure, and analyze its performance.
- To leverage insights from data, make sure to maximize your opportunities, using correct data can help you in extracting the right insight which in turn will help you in predicting the outcomes, personalizing the content and tell stories about your product. This also helps you shorten your data process. AI makes sure to write compelling articles and to make it even more colourful, humans can edit it. Make it as unique and compelling as possible.
- AI helps in generating topics that are never used before. Well, for a reader it all starts with a killer headline that tells the gist of what they are going to read and how exciting it is going to be. There are AI tools that can aid you in this process. The topics will be something that you may have even overlooked.
- Personalisation is the key to most of the marketing strategies in this era. With data and AI you can figure out as to what content will be relevant and for what targeted audience. Consumers have become more entitled and expect brands to know their preferences on a very personal level. This is likely to create a better customer experience.
- Once you’ve started writing blogs, you should make sure that you get the right ROI. AI will do the needful when it comes to analyzing the ROI for the Content that you are generating. Using specific tools that calculate the ROI.
You need to have a better understanding of all the benefits of AI before integrating it with any other marketing strategy to get the best outcome. Merging the both AI and Content marketing will definitely ensure simplified workflows, offload repetitive tasks to save time and money and even enhance the strategic parts of what we do as marketers. Basically a marriage between AI and Content marketing.